Calgary Girls Charter School thrives on the support of engaged parents. Our School Council is made up of parents, school administrators, teachers and, when possible, students.
Being part of the School Council provides a conduit for members of the community to engage and offer perspective to the principal and administration and provides parents the
- Meet regularly with administration
- Organize fun activities to reinforce strong sense of school community
- Provide informative, relevant educational sessions for parents
- Volunteer in the school to enhance student porgamming
- Support student programming and provide more opportunities to our student population
CGCS School Council meets on a regular basis using virtual and in-person meetings. CGCS meetings are open to all CGCS parents, staff and students.
The CGCS School Council executive is elected at the Annual General meeting usually held in late spring for a 1-year term. If you are interested in being part of the CGCS School Council, please email the School Council directly at email@example.com.
For more information about the role of school councils in Alberta, please see:
School Council Bylaws and Operating Procedures (Link will be added soon)
Meeting Minute Archives
- November 2023 (Link will be added soon)
- October 2023 (Link will be added soon)
- September 2023 (Link will be added soon)
- 2022-2023 (Link will be added soon)
- 2021-2022 (Link will be added soon)
- 2020-2021 (Link will be added soon)
- 2019-2020 (Link will be added soon)